Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 14, 2022

It appears that Amazon has dismissed me as a nuisance I suppose. Nothing more than what appears to be automated responses and no contact from Stephanie Barth, if there is such a person, who I was told is assigned to my complaint.I did see an Amazon delivery truck going down my street yesterday (Sunday?) stopping at two of my neighbor's homes. The truck parked at the street and the driver walked up their driveways.

Update by user Feb 09, 2022

Latest from Amazon......Hello,Thank you for supplying the information regarding your claim and for your patience.We have carefully examined the details of your property damage claim. Based on our investigation, there was insufficient evidence or documentation to grant your claim.

See the details below:We do not have any evidence to show that Amazon was the direct cause.We are conscious that this may not be the response that you were looking for, but we hope you understand the reasons for our decision.My response.....You are full of *** I don't think anything I wrote in response was read. I gave the day, time and first three digits of the license plate ( Florida NAA *** ). You are just too lazy to find the driver and investigate for yourself. Also, I have stated several times the burden is not on me to spend time to prove this wasting my time and life because of your drivers negligence.

I insisted you send somebody to see for themselves what goes on. I'll also reiterate, if an Amazon driver attempts to come on my property, I'm calling the police. As I pointed out Amazon does this to make extremely difficult and painful to report. You even sent me a broken link, Which I made you aware.

From: AMZ202214****-execna@***.net on behalf of Claims Sent: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 4:11 PMTo: Wicked.ace@***.com Subject: Claim # AMZ202214**** Hello,Thank you for supplying the information regarding your claim and for your patience.We have carefully examined the details of your property damage claim.

Based on our investigation, there was insufficient evidence or documentation to grant your claim. See the details below:We do not have any evidence to show that Amazon was the direct cause.We are conscious that this may not be the response that you were looking for, but we hope you understand the reasons for our decision.

Update by user Feb 08, 2022

Another day goes by and so far Stephanie Barth the person assigned to this claim has failed to contact me.

Original review posted by user Feb 08, 2022

On 2/2/22 about 1:00 PM your drive delivered to 140 Midway Cir Brunswick, Ga 31523. when leaving he started to drive across my property not even trying to stay on the driveway. I threw a container of nuts I had in my hands at the vehicle. He was oblivious asking what I was doing. I bluntly asked why he was driving across my lawn. He said he couldn't get around my vehicle parked on the drive. So he thought he would leave by driving across the grass, never mind he should have left the way he came in by way of the driveway he entered.

I asked for his supervisors name and phone number which he agreed to but started backing up onto another part of my lawn to turn around whereupon he left without providing the contact information. The vehicle has a Florida license plate starting NAA ***.

This is the third time this happened. In September I called the police when your driver got confrontational when confronted about driving on the grass. Stay the *** my property!

Also about 1:15 after the incident I called customer service to report it. The first woman I spoke to had little comprehension of what I was try to say and I had little understanding of her dialect. I asked for a supervisor and was connected to Tavia. After explaining it all and waiting for her as she told me she was escalating the incident the phone call was dropped by AMAZON after I was on the line for over 40 minutes.

User's recommendation: Should Amazon delivery impart damage or slighht you in any way call the police and have them get you contact information.

Preferred solution: My lawn repaired, Apologies from Stephanie Barth for ghosting me and Amazon customer service for dropping the call after I had been on the phone for nearly an hour. .

Location: 140 Midway Circle, Brunswick, GA 31523