Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 07, 2022

This morning I got an email saying I hadn't filled my responsibility proving their driver did damage. The was a response to an email I sent to Stephanie Barth AMZ202214****-execna@***.net expressing my thoughts.

I doubt the author, because it was sent anonymously, of the email even read or much less comprehended what I said.

Anyway this is the request:"I have reviewed your file and discovered that we have not received the following documents. We will advise you to open up an investigation report (Use the link we have sent in the initial auto mated emails)."This is the link: https://scp.mobi/T2u5Q4A The link does not work as I sent a response to it and it bounced!Amazon does try their best to deflect all blame and taking any responsibility for their actions.

Update by user Feb 05, 2022

I was sent an email telling me to respond with details of damage and estimates. I didn't ask that driver to cut across my grass or back into the tree.

They can take the time and effort to do the leg work and make things right. I responded as such to Stephanie Barth (You may reach him/her at any time via email at AMZ202214****execna@***.net.)I'm still waiting for an answer.Amazon makes it very difficult and painful to report an incident this being the third.

In September I called the police after an Amazon driver drove on the grass, denied it then called me a liar getting very belligerent about it. My take is, on Amazon's par, if you don't hear about a problem it doesn't exist so they make it so they don't hear.

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2022

On 2/2/22 about 1:00 PM your drive delivered to 140 Midway Cir Brunswick, Ga 31523. when leaving he started to drive across my property not even trying to stay on the driveway. I threw a container of nuts I had in my hands at the vehicle. He was oblivious asking what I was doing. I bluntly asked why he was driving across my lawn. He said he couldn't get around my vehicle parked on the drive. So he thought he would leave by driving across the grass, never mind he should have left the way he came in by way of the driveway he entered.

I asked for his supervisors name and phone number which he agreed to but started backing up onto another part of my lawn to turn around whereupon he left without providing the contact information. The vehicle has a Florida license plate starting NAA ***.

This is the third time this happened. In September I called the police when your driver got confrontational when confronted about driving on the grass. Stay the *** my property!

Also about 1:15 after the incident I called customer service to report it. The first woman I spoke to had little comprehension of what I was try to say and I had little understanding of her dialect. I asked for a supervisor and was connected to Tavia. After explaining it all and waiting for her as she told me she was escalating the incident the phone call was dropped by AMAZON after I was on the line for over 40 minutes.

User's recommendation: Hammer Amazon HARD. They make reorting as difficult and painful as they can then leave the burden on you to prove damages.

Preferred solution: My lawn repaired, all Amazon delivery vehicles banned from my property an apology from Amazon delivery and Amazon Customer Service..

Location: Midway Circle, Brunswick, GA 31523