Verified Reviewer

1.5

When I first set up my account I used the location finder to input my address but it used the wrong street name and I didnt catch the mess up until I spent hundreds of dollars and my packages started saying unable to deliver in the UPS tracking. Ive already updated the address to the correct one but a few things have already shipped out to the wrong address and for the things that havent shipped yet it wont let me change the address on the order.

Plus customer service on the app would not work at all. You guys should really make it easier to fix personal mistakes like this. I havent received a single package yet and I spent hundreds of dollars, half of them have not even been shipped and yet I still cannot make changes to the shipping address.

Also note I used the use my location when initially inputting my address so i dont understand why this is happening. Technology should be way easier to navigate, its almost 2022.

User's recommendation: Don’t use location to input your address when setting up account. Type manually.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Variety of goods, Good prices, Lots of reviews.

Amazon Cons: Customer service does not work, Hard to navigate making changes to account, Return and cancel policy.

Comments