This is my first time ordering from Amazon.Ordered a part for my wife's car.

Seller (FU-Auto) sends the wrong part. As you can see from the picture below, there are no letters on the grill. The description says it's for a GTI and GLI. The one I received has GTI on it.

Wasn't expecting it to have any letters. I started the return process. Seller offers me $8. EIGHT!!!

Now I know what the FU stands for. Called Amazon b/c I don't know what's going on. I cannot understand a *** word the rep is saying. Also cannot hear what she's saying because of all the background noise AND she keeps breaking up for some reason.

So far Amazon SUCKS!!! I emailed FU to try and understand if I understood him/her correctly. That was just a few minutes ago.

I hope like *** they have better news for me.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Amazon and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Amazon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amazon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments