This is my first time ordering from Amazon.Ordered a part for my wife's car.
Seller (FU-Auto) sends the wrong part. As you can see from the picture below, there are no letters on the grill. The description says it's for a GTI and GLI. The one I received has GTI on it.
Wasn't expecting it to have any letters. I started the return process. Seller offers me $8. EIGHT!!!
Now I know what the FU stands for. Called Amazon b/c I don't know what's going on. I cannot understand a *** word the rep is saying. Also cannot hear what she's saying because of all the background noise AND she keeps breaking up for some reason.
So far Amazon SUCKS!!! I emailed FU to try and understand if I understood him/her correctly. That was just a few minutes ago.
I hope like *** they have better news for me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought 8 products from Amazon UK, 7 books and 1 phosphate test, in one week. Out of the 8 products bought from Amazon UK, 5 of the book were damaged..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "Hi I have been a customer of Amazon now for six years but after a friend used my computer to have me help him with his account they have removed..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "I purchased a box of Original Chips Ahoy cookies today and the entire batch was burnt, hard, brittle, and stale. The most horrible tasting cookies I ever had in my..."