I have just recently bought a book (cost me over 200 dollars) from Amazon website but sadly it arrived with a wrong edition (cover page was totally different from what I have ordered).I am asking for your kind assistance to review the following seller, any book, as their service rendered has been very disatisfactory and extremely slow.

The seller responded very slowly and kept insisting for me to buy the book but it was a wrong edition (published in the 1980s). I would like to request a full refund of the order and an immediate action on this but nothing was done. I hope Amazon will have a firm regulations set on your seller that they should be giving books in accordance to what was ordered and not whatever they have in stock.

I am losing faith to buy books from Amazon and if this matter is not rectify, I guess I will stop buying any more books from Amazon.

A very distressed customer

Susan Ong

Review about: Amazon Website.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Can you tell me who is buying used books for $200? Amazon list used books available from seller for $65 when the same can be bought for $4 and that book listed in listed in better condition. You see it all the time on the Amazon site.

What is going on? Stuffy2 et all, you post you know so much about Amazon operations . . . help us out here?