Verified Reviewer

2.1

You have sent me 2 items wrong as an international shipment

1- ORDER # 112-290****-709****

It was supposed to be Surface pro 8, i5, 8GB platinum, but instead I found

HP CHROMEBOOK in the box. Outer label of the box is correct but inside I had a completely different item.

I have returned this item with DHL Airwaybill: 657340**** which cost me around 998.40 QAR = 274.58$ international shipping.

(Invoice Attached)

2- ORDER# 112-188****-645****

it supposed to be Surface pro 8, i5, 16 GB, but I have received 8GB version and I have also returned back this to you with DHL Airwaybill: 840672**** which cost me exactly 998.40 QAR = 274.58$ international shipping. (Invoice Attached)

AMAZON has created a re-order for this item (ORDER # 113-639****-385****) which is also CANCELED BY AMAZON without my consent.)

Basically, you have sent me 2 awfully wrong items internationally and I have returned them back to you with international shipment which cost me exactly 274.58+274.58 = 549.16 USD as you can see from the attached invoice.

I am also demanding, asking for this shipment from AMAZON which happened because of the wrong items dispatched to my address.

User's recommendation: be careful when you purchase SP8.

Amazon Pros: Wide choice, Prices are good.

Amazon Cons: Deliveries are poor, Not being able to call customer service line, Pressure to give up and not be treated fairly, Double charge.

Comments