Verified Reviewer

1.8

I'm sorry that I have to resort to contacting you but I am having an issue with Amazon and am getting nowhere fast. First off let me state that all I want is the correct set of Pots & Pans that I ordered (or a refund).

My first order # 111-965****-0738639 was made June 18th of his year and bedding was sent instead of the correct item. The seller stated they were no longer in stock and it was returned so a refund was made. It was ordered again (through another seller) under Order 114-145****-504**** and again the incorrect item was sent. This time it was the set of "Classic" Calphalon Pots & Pans which were sent and these are lighter and of a lower quality which is in contrast to what was advertised.

The shipping manifest even verifies a difference in weight. I contacted your firm on 7/30 or 7/31 and the rep was informed of all this. Since it was a gift, I couldn't ask the recepient to return it a second time and your rep agreed stating that they (Pots&Pans) need not be returned since he was filing an A to Z guarantee.

This guarantee was denied 2x with a statement stating that they should have been returned (which is in contrast to what I was told). Please pull that call and you can verify I was correct since all I want is either the refund or the CORRECT SET of Pots & Pans.Your prompt attention to this would be appreciated-The seller had even sent me a return label but it has no return address and states "A Refund Will Not Be Issued With This Address" so how do I get this resolved ?

Comments