2.5

Amazon delivered my mini upright freezer to the wrong address within the same small subdivision of condos. Left it on front steps, 15 from road.

Neighbor called me and told me it had been delivered within a half hour. I spent the next two hours talking to Logistics, Heavy Items, and various Customer Service Reps including their escalation counter parts. I repeated my information numerous times, and was hung up on twice. I remained calm and did not take it out on the employees.

They would check some written rules on what they could have done. Problems seemed to be proof of wrong delivery, coming on others property, and the sky is blue. Resolution after a maddening two hours: I could cancel for a refund, I could ask for a replacement and maybe it could be handled tomorrow. I have frozen groceries being delivered tonight.

PISSED is an understatement.

I know Amazon drivers have cell phones as they have called me at 9:30 at night to tell me they cant find my address. They take pictures of the delivery place but not this time.

This has happened so many times the neighbors have exchanged contact info with each other so we can straighten out their mess ups. This time the box is too big for either of us to transport.

User's recommendation: Call Jeff Change the Written Employee Go Bys to handle this.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Springfield, Virginia