Verified Reviewer

Today, 12/12/2021, the Amazon driver once again delivered our package to the wrong house. When I called Amazon customer service to ask how I could file a formal complaint, the CSR agent would not give me any information.

Not an email, form link, nothing. Why? Because I did not have the email address of the person who ordered. Never mind that I had the order number, name and physical address, I must have the email address.

I gave my email that is linked to my Amazon account, but no, not good enough. Please tell me why having the sender's email account is relevant to filing a delivery complaint? If you do research, you will see Amazon hides almost every contact number except Customer Service, whose agents are apparently trained to stonewall and block every call. I made numerous attempts to resolve this issue with Amazon, and each attempt was thwarted by agents who just kept repeating tired script.

As a side note, I buy stall refresher from Tractor Supply for $12.

It's $50 on Amazon. Don't "buy" the hype of lower prices.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from Amazon. If you have any issues, they will blow you off.

Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida