I purchased an item through Amazon with a warranty.The seller was removed from Amazon, and I was unable to file a warranty claim.

I was told by two Amazon agents that Amazon would cover the warranty or replacement since the seller could not respond. I waited for the refund as promised..which never arrived. I filed a complaint with the BBB. I also provided a chat transcript of the agreed refund.

I also requested Amazon to produce the audio recording of the second agent's promise, which they did not.

Of course, no refund was issued, buyer beware.I will never purchase from Amazon again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $166. This person is overall dissatisfied with Amazon. The most disappointing about nokia lumia 1020 at Amazon was deceptive customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amazon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Amazon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

#1019609

I agree that Amazon is the worst customer service ever.It took me 30 minutes just to find a way to contact them.

then I was shunted from department to department (I will transfer you...) After half an hour, I got the simple answer I needed.I'm paying for Amazon Prime?

Money was without consent debited (stolen) from my credit card for some or other prime membership which I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT OR APPLIED FOR I have reported it to my bank, and my request to Amazon Prime is to do an adjustment as to money owed to me as soon as possible !! please make contact with me soonest elizavdwest@mweb.co.za