Verified Reviewer

I purchased Vantrue N2 pro dash cam from Amazon. But unfortunately dash cam is the worst one.

I bought dash cam because of any accidents happens while driving but I had a car accident, other car hit bump into my car. But my Vantrue N2 pro didnt record while incident happened. It wasnt my fault. Other driver just hit me from side rare bumper.

I wish my dash cam was recorded the accident. Why Amazon let those kind of products sell on Amazon. I can legally take legal action against amazon and Vantrue dash cam company. Amazon is a multi billion dollar company but Amazon hired all inexperienced employees I just cant believe my self.

Thats call cheap labor!!

I call for return label and I had to wait long time to verify my identity because Amazon representative doesnt know how to verify identification. I wasted my valuable time.

User's recommendation: Zero recommendation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: 000.