Worst Behavior of Amazon.com

I had placed an order # 109-6625214-9499409 on Amazon.com on 18th November 2015, this particular order contains 3 items : 1 asus laptop, 1 vestal watch, 1 earphone.The total cost for this order was $1,019.61.

On 21st November I received the parcel but I got shocked when I opened the parcel as in the parcel only earphone was present. The Asus Laptop and Vestal Watch were missing. The laptop and watch never arrived. Then I contacted Amazon.com and asked them either get me my laptop and watch or else give me the refund.

They have issued the refund for the watch but for the laptop they are not processing the refund. I got a mail from cis@amazon.com mentioning that I wont be getting any refund now. This is certainly unacceptable its like I'm fighting for my own money when I did not received the laptop I should get the refund. Then I had a chat with one of the Amazon's CSA name RISHAB I told him about the whole issue he promised me that I would be getting the refund in 2-3 business days.

He stated that I would be getting $874.89 for the laptop. I asked him to send an email on my email Id regarding the confirmation of refund for laptop, he asked me to wait for one or two hour after that I would be receiving the email but confirmation email never arrived on email ( I have the screenshot of the chat).

I just need the refund for the laptop which was of $874.89 as the laptop never got delivered. I'm feeling like I got cheated from this much big company whose aim is to become most customer centric in the world and this is how they treat their customer.

Please help I have already started having bad headaches due to this because all my saving I put on this laptop, this much amount may mean nothing to amazon.com but to me it mean alot.Please help me in order to get my refund

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Asus Laptop
Review category
review #747502

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Amazon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 04 #1088283

Do not buy from the criminals again!

0 0 Reply

Dec 08, 2015 #1075825

That is ridiculous you should contact the BBB and launch a complaint against them. I was thinking of purchasing products from Amazon instead of Light in the box but I wont now and I'm sure anyone who reads what you went through wont either, Good Luck.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.