Roseville, California

Funny to see a complaint about Amazon not honoring a new lower price of a product after an order had been placed, but when I ordered something that had and incorrect low price listed, they cancelled my order after I waited over 30 days for it. THE DAY IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DELIVERED THEY SENT AN EMAIL AND SAID "Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:" and deleted it from my account!! When the shoe is on the other foot I guess it is okay, no writing bad reviews about them because they delete them if the choose!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.

Comments

John N

Was this a fulfillment direct from Amazon.com or one of their vendors? I suspect because the price was low, someone discovered that fact and could not sell it for that price without a loss.

Amazon is usually quite good, but sometimes the item just is not available and it is cancelled after a period of time. I had that happen once. It is what it is.

You will NOT do better at another online---or physical store--site than Amazon. Period.