I want to buy american made products when I can.It should be mandatory that Amazon let's the consumer know where the product is made in the description of the item.

If it is not a law now, it should be. If it is a law now, they should be held accountable. I find this practice of not divulging the place of origin deceitful.

Please follow up on this, this also needs to be reported to the BBB.Idon't know what else to say.

Thanks,

John

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Amazon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Amazon to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amazon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Amazon - Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Amazon "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Incorrect item shipped - difficulty in contacting Amazon Amazon "Today I received my monthly subscription shipment which was supposed to contain 6 packages (6 in pkg) of Gevalia Caramel Macchiato K-Cups and outside of box labled as such correctly..." Read more Vitabreeze Scam on Amazon. FAKE Reviews! Amazon "Vitabreeze. It’s an Amazon-only scam that you probably have never heard of. Never heard of that company, right? That’s because they are a fly-by-night Amazon scam, with FAKE REVIEWS on..." Read more Amazon Keeps Charging Prime Membership with any Request! Amazon "I am Brazilian, I live in Brazil and I go to the USA every couple of months for business, And every now and than I make purchases on Amazon.com as..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more