I purchased a Hoover carpet cleaner stocked and sold by Amazon. The carpet cleaner not working after about 4 uses.

I attempted on 2 different occasions to post a review about my experience twice and on the first occasion, it was said that my review was being reviewed and I was informed that my review did not meet the guidelines. I attempted again to post a review and received a message saying that I was not allowed to post another review because my previous attempt did not meet their guidelines. This really is completely unacceptable. Amazon is filtering out any review that will cut into the volume of the products that they make the most revenue on.

I have purchased literally multiple thousands of dollars worth of products from Amazon. Jeff Bezos should be ashamed of the way he became the richest man on the planet.

But I guess that is the way you become the richest person on the planet. On the backs of the people that made you who and where you are today

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments