I am very upset at my order I placed through www.amazon.com where Macy's was the third party.I ordered a jacket for my 5 year old daughter who currently wears a size 6x.

Now having shopped for her via the Internet/Amazon for the past 5 years, I ought to know what size fits her best. Well, when I ordered this item, it took almost a week to get to me first off. Then second, when I opened up the packaged, I saw a jacket that had a 6x tag placed on the item, but the jacket looked like a size 5T! I don't know if someone made a mixup and placed the wrong tag on this item, but this was far from a 6x.

I ordered a jacket for my son the same exact size, and his was delivered, and the size was perfect. This has got to be a manufacturing error because we shop from Baby Phat all the time, and the size marked on the item normally is just what is says. Not this time! I will never purchase online from Amazon/Macys again.

This was a Christmas gift and now I have to wait almost 3 to 4 weeks for a refund?PISSED!

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

I am NOT a Macy's fan, dang sure will never be after working 5 years for the call center.BUT, this persons review is false.

Macy's only connection at the time with Amazon was a wedding channel.So unless the customer's five year old was getting married this is false.