I am very upset at my order I placed through www.amazon.com where Macy's was the third party.I ordered a jacket for my 5 year old daughter who currently wears a size 6x.

Now having shopped for her via the Internet/Amazon for the past 5 years, I ought to know what size fits her best. Well, when I ordered this item, it took almost a week to get to me first off. Then second, when I opened up the packaged, I saw a jacket that had a 6x tag placed on the item, but the jacket looked like a size 5T! I don't know if someone made a mixup and placed the wrong tag on this item, but this was far from a 6x.

I ordered a jacket for my son the same exact size, and his was delivered, and the size was perfect. This has got to be a manufacturing error because we shop from Baby Phat all the time, and the size marked on the item normally is just what is says. Not this time! I will never purchase online from Amazon/Macys again.

This was a Christmas gift and now I have to wait almost 3 to 4 weeks for a refund?PISSED!

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Amazon - Website Review Amazon "Amazon going down hill! No attempt at any source of solution to not backing up prime member and sticking up for a vendor that provides false information on the website...." Read more Amazon - Very late delivery and for refund i have to wait for 1 month 2 days! Amazon "Order ID: 408-8775598-4433911 So i had purchased Men's Cotton Track Pants (Pack Of 2) ORDER NO # Order Date :6 May 408-8775598-4433911 Promised refund date: 2 June Courier: INDIAN POST,..." Read more Incorrect item shipped - difficulty in contacting Amazon Amazon "Today I received my monthly subscription shipment which was supposed to contain 6 packages (6 in pkg) of Gevalia Caramel Macchiato K-Cups and outside of box labled as such correctly..." Read more Amazon - SIMPLEHUMAN DO NOT HONOR WARRANTIES Amazon "i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had the can..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more