I tried to find a 800# for customer service on "Jungle monkey" (Amazon) which they ask you how they can help with this, this, or this when none of those apply to your problem, and still don't give you a 800#. So then I go to Google to try looking up the 800# and I get hit with questions this, this, this and yeah this.

And again none apply to my problem, And still no 800#. Then I finally get an 800#, I call and get a teleprompter asking me this, this, this, and that. And yet again absolutely nothing to do with anything of why I tryied calling. So after screams into my phone to speak to a human being repeatedly.

Let me get you to somebody, what do I get but a foreigner who can barely speak English, or understand it. WTF way to go Jeff Bazos HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE SO HARD AND COMPLICATED TO REACH. THAT NO ONE WILL COMPLAIN. AND IF BY SOME SMALL MIRACLE THEY DO PUT A "CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT" THAT CAN'T SPEAK TO THEM OR UNDERSTAND THEM ON THE PHONE.

AHHHH!!!!!! David W Miller

User's recommendation: Just shot yourself, it will end you suffering quicker.

Preferred solution: Post a 800 customer service # with no *** questions. And people that speak and understand the language the customer is speaking..

Comments