Verified Reviewer

4.0

I don't understand why I can speak to somebody about my account. I was told to call TRS and I did TRS investigated me and cleared me of the charges said they would contact Amazon.

They did contact Amazon they sent me the paperwork they did what they were supposed to do.

Amazon has had my account blocked since June this is now December no one can tell me why my account is still blocked I keep getting emails to call TRS Recovery and finally they told me there was nothing more they can do they did everything there they were supposed to do. I call Amazon and there's no one I can speak to about this my account has been blocked for no reason and there's no one I can talk to you about this and all they want to do is send me emails telling me to call TRS if someone could please help me.

User's recommendation: Be careful with Amazon they might block your account.

Preferred solution: My account restored..

Amazon Pros: Affordable prices.

Amazon Cons: Account scammed, Lack of communication or feedback.

Comments