330 views

Purchased through Amazon. Received Amazon email notification of "Delivery Attempt" from Lasership which was a lie!

Received two subsequent "Delivery Attempts" so I called Lasership. Rude customer service acknowledged there were never any attempts at delivery, but they had to send the email to Amazon due to backlogged packages.???? Made no sense. Assured me package would be delivered next day.

Of course, next day, no package. Conferenced in Amazon with Lasership who stated they would have delivery driver call me before delivery the following day. Of course, no call, no delivery, but Lasership had the nerve TO UPDATE THE STATUS TO DELIVERED! Called them back, got runaround, they acknowledged package wasn't delivered.

They stated that there was an actual package that had to be "re-scanned" although nothing updated in Amazon. Called Lasership back only to be told "package states delivered" - Total runaround.

Nothing yet. Amazon said give them 2 more days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lasership Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I've never had a good experience with LAZYship, I wish amazon would stop using them.