3.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have the same problem.Here is their Customer service number so you can cancel Prime and they can refund you the $99.00.

1-888-280-4331. I got this number not from Amazon but from my bank when I called to dispute the charge on my bank statement. What they did to you is outright fraud. Perhaps, a letter to the Better Business Bureau or the Federal Trade Commission's site at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0162-alternative-dispute-resolution could help you recover your losses and change Amazon's policy of fleecing it's customers.

Mine was resolved. Amazon says they will refund me the whole $106.92 and the cancellation fee of $21.98 for the change I made today of a month-to-month charge of $10.79 which will be credited to my Amazon account. (The month-to-month of $10.79 was changed from $106.92 annual fee by me today trying to avoid the $21.98 cancellation fee. Husband said to call our bank instead and resolve it that way).

All this nonsense because I didn't notice I was being charged for the Prime service when I agreed to the 2-day free shipping for my purchase I made what back in May, 2015! This nonsense charge should be in HUGE letters on the check-out list when checking out your Amazon order and not in "fine print" to discover 2 months later on your bank statement. Your dispute, on the other hand, was done on the phone with an Amazon representative.

There is no excuse for what Amazon did to you.I hope this helps you recover all that you lost!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Amazon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Amazon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was shipping policy. Author liked the most getting great deals and quick service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amazon and amazon shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Yeah, read the terms and fine print carefully.I am sure that you happened to click something that said 2-day, but decided that you should just order quickly and be on your way.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS.

Take your time when you order.See if Prime is being set.

Another *** who did not read the terms of agreement.

It clearly states when you sign up for the prime trial that your credit card will be charged for the full cost of membership if you do not cancel before 30 days.

What.. you actually have to have some accountability here? NONSENSE