State: Washington City: Tacoma Clear all filters (2 of 2390 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Amazon review in Tacoma, Washington: Defective Harmonica

I bought a new Harmonica that has a dead #3 draw hole, and #2 draw hole is way out of tune. The vendor refused to replace or refund my money. They claim health reasons. The vendor should be able to return it to his supplier as defective. They called me a beginner and told me I needed to see a harmonica teacher and learn to relax. This isn't my first harmonica. I know a bad Harmonica when I play one. I will never buy from Amazon again. They let their Vendors rip you off, then do nothing to fix it.
Review
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Amazon review in Tacoma, Washington: Lost my order

Ordered from Amazon.com - Tracking my order online, I read that a delivery attempt was made. I did not find a notice anywhere to confirmed this. Next day again,no notice. I called Amazon,a very unfriendly rep instructed me to call the carrier, On Trac. I called On Trac to inquire - 2 hours later On Trac called to inform me that they lost my order and I have to call Amazon to report this and get a replacement or cancel my order. Amazon claims they will re-send using the very same carrier. Not impressed. Contacting Amazon customer service was not readily accessable, had to search for contact info. All in all a very unpleasant experience. Will not order from Amazon again.

My Chinese Bamboo Flutes got lost in my order! I had to reorder them which did not make me happy, and they said that it is now "supposed" to arrive March 23, 2011.

well... where is my order now!?

I bought one Kindle from Amazon, I waited during one mounth. Nothing!

Afterwards I telephoned and asked where is my gadget. They responded: seems that your order got lost.

Amazon never more! I do not faith them !

Maverick

i had problems with an amazon order and they refunded my whole order, about $300. The package showed up about 4 weeks later at a neighbor's house, i called amazon to let them know and they told me to keep it for free for all my trouble.

View more comments (2)
Review
#208226 Review #208226 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Amazon Customer Service