State: Washington City: Seattle Product: Amazon Shipping Service Clear all filters (2 of 215 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I filed the following report with Amazon as a "consumer review", but Amazon refused to publish it stating that it did not meet their "criteria". The report was about an Indigi smart phone manufactured in China but sold by Digimax LLC in California. The report follows:...

Yes I would. I'm in the process of looking for a "New" smartphone.

I've been researching on line for my choice. I was looking at the Indigi brand. I've never heard of them and that's how I stumbled on this very informative and helpful review. I will not be purchasing that brand or from Amazon.

I have never researched the seller, just the product. For that Amazon rep to be so flippant about the customers concerns is uncalled for. And shows that they need to be retrained on "Quality" customer service. When I chose "NEW" on Amazons selections for unlocked phones, refurbished models came up as well.

There are 2 things that Consumer Reports tells you to never buy refurbished, phones and pc's. Thank you for the truthful review of the phone and the sellers. Once again buyer beware. And shame on Amazon for not standing behind you.

We may be little fish in their big pond; but there are a lot of us little fish in that pond.

As long as we talk about our experiences; good or bad, it'll make a difference. Good luck in the future to you.

View more comments
Review
Service
Amazon Shipping Service
Cons
  • Product review policies
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Amazon Prime: "Get this item by..... " HA! Fooled ya!

1.5
Amazon prime is NOT what it used to be. Clearly stated below an ad: Get this item by Thursday if you order before..... Then you order, and what shows up??!! Your order is guaranteed by Thursday xx- Friday XX. Uh? WTF !! Im Leaving Thursday and want the part when I specified! Otherwise Id NOT Order it!! Jerks. Bait and Switch !! If they would Just SAY you'll get it No later than Friday, but hopefully Thursday, That would be honest! its assumed that *** happens in shipping, but now Amazon prime "expedited" service is a Week! and two days, could be 5 days, as they are now taking up to 3 days to Just ship the order! HOW is that 2 day service??!!!! Bait and Switch is very clear, too, when your order details get switched in the delivery date.
Review
#551946 Review #551946 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Amazon Shipping Service
Pros
  • Ease of checkout
Cons
  • Deceptive delivery time
Reason of review