State: Washington Clear all filters (1 of 2371 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show

Resolved: Amazon review in Seattle, Washington: Falsely reported item was shipped.

Update by user Mar 23, 2013

I have the redacted correspondence available in PDF, how can I attach?

Original review posted by user Mar 23, 2013

I ordered an office chair through the merchant. The merchant sent an email that the product was shipped.I received confirmation of shipment via email through Amazon.com. On the late afternoon, on the very last day of the estimated delivery period, I received an email stating the shipment was cancelled. I had no idea why it was cancelled. It was very upsetting because I kept trying to track the package, but tracking was unavailable because it was sent through the USPS.I thought I accidentally clicked on something that cancelled the order. I had to visit "Amazon.com>My Account>Merchant-Customer emails>" to discover that a message was posted earlier that they were out of the product and they suggested an alternative. If I didn't respond after a few days they would cancel the order. I never saw it, but this does not make the email go away that stated my product was shipped. The order was cancelled and they are claiming I will be refunded.
Resolved