Resolved
2.6
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 31, 2017

I'm doing more shopping with Ebay, and companies websites.

Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2017

I'm getting tired of Amazon.com's Prime delivery "guarantees". When it doesn't get there on time, they blame it on the "carrier", and try to buy you off with a token gesture.

I recieved a wrong auto part. I gave them the correct part number. As a favor they immediatly sent out the same wrong auto part. They then wrote, it would take 5 days to clear up the problem.

Fortunatly, I work at an auto parts store and got the correct part at a cheaper price. Ebay is starting to look good to me.

They haven't made me promises they don't keep. Thanks for a good rant release site!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Sneaker411

Actually, there are times it is Amazon's fault (like in your case where the wrong item was sent) and there are times it is the carriers.

This weekend my issue was clearly the carrier's.

I got both the carrier (a supervisor) and an amazon supervisor on the phone and after 20 minutes of weaving and dodging the carrier admitted they had not actually attempted the delivery as they first stated and as it stated on their site. Between Amazon and I we shot down at least 4 lies before the carrier admitted it.