2.4

I bought a few things from a gift for Christmas and I bought the things with a 100$ visa gift card I got so I bought like five things off of Amazon only two of them came and after about 3-4 weeks I decided to cancel my other three orders because they were taking so long, so when I canceled and after I canceled them I didn't get the refund back. All of the customer service people kept saying "oh yeah you weren't charged" yes I was I had 100 on the gift card and I spent almost all of it there and now I only have two dollars left on the gift card because they would give me my refund if 30$. That is all I wanted but none of the customer service wanted to do that even after I showed them my id things for everything and I just think that isn't fair because some people need that money that they are supposed to have but it isn't given to them even when it's supposed to be.

Amazon Cons: It just takes to ling to get a response, Steals customers money, I did not receive my package.

Location: Hixson, Tennessee