Verified Reviewer

I am having issues with my account and I am not getting any help from Amazon. I have been hacked 5 times and I did the secondary security issue.

Because I had to change address and phone number when I placed an order I was locked out. When I called for help I got send your identification which is what my security company said dont do. When I explained all this mainly in short story I was told do what we as ask or to bad. I know that I am not the only person this has happened to people have to do this all the time.

When I went to anothe large company they ask for me to give a old password so I did and we were good. Your person said your security person would contact me in 48 hours and it is way passed that. My theory is we all click on you have the right to share my info but when I need to change my info you say no. So shame on Amazon.

I also still want to talk to someone that can help and not just be a robot. Shame on your company for not helping someone who uses your company for personal and business small business.

I dont treat my customers the way you do. Lets see if this takes another week or u will just ignore me.

Terri

User's recommendation: Be careful for you won’t receive help you are on your own.

Product or Service Mentioned: Customer Service Profiles Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I just want help to get back into my account so I can change and update my new information .

Amazon Pros: Excellent place to shop online.

Amazon Cons: Disappointing customer service.

Location: Panama City Beach, Florida