Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I had bought Jeep doors of Amazon first time had bought something from them!!!! Have been charged over and over and over for something I had already paid for!!

Not counting overdraft fees from my bank I want all my money refunded including my overdraft fees!!! I will never order from this place again I don't care how cheap they are compared to anyone!!!! You had ruined my credit!!! Made me late on my Jeep payments and had put me in debt !!!

I will sue if I don't get a full refund and pain and suffering for what you have done !! I work very hard for my money just to have idiots like y'all just think you can take whatever you want from people like me!! Why....

You are a multi billionaire company!!! But pick on the ones who really work hard for what they have!!

Amazon Cons: Like taking people money without permission.

Comments