State: Virginia Product: Amazon Prime Membership Clear all filters (1 of 93 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Amazon - Prime Membership Review from Stafford, Virginia

2.1
We have been paying for prime for over 4 years now and have spent thousands of dollars ordering off Amazon, ordering multiple times per month. Up until the last few days I have been pleasantly satisfied. Now I am disgusted with Amazon, their customer service, and their lack of appreciation of their loyal customers who spend a lot of money that they could be spending elsewhere. We have always loved getting free 2 day shipping and rarely had problems, until recently. While placing orders, it may say 2 day shipping is guaranteed, BUT! ONLY if you choose 1 day shipping at checkout and PAY extra to get it within the 2 days. Why should I have to pay extra to get my items in 2 days when I'm already paying $100+ per year to get 2 day shipping?! The order I placed today that said would be here on Friday, now says it will be here on Monday, 5 days later. I called customer service and spent over 40 minutes on the phone with them, 3 different people, and NONE of them seemed to care. I have placed 2 orders in the last 4 days and the only way to have gotten the 2 day shipping, like I always have in the past, was to pay extra. It's BS. It's fraud and false advertising. When I have had issues in the past (only a few times) I spoke with people in the US who I could understand without any issues, and they were very helpful and genuinely cared, and usually extended my membership by a month. I'm not asking for free handouts, I'm just asking to get a service I pay for and to be treated like a customer who is appreciated. I have ALWAYS recommended Amazon and spoken very highly of them. Until now. I will make sure that I will no longer recommend them to anyone, and when I do talk about Amazon, I will be warning people about their horrible practices as of lately. It's sad, Amazon. You really had a great thing going!! It's too bad that you outsourced too much and lost your compassion for customers.
Review