Very urgent - My Fourth Complaint -Waiting for last 18 days - for the same issue - Its a clean cheating of customer - Unnecessary holding my money -This is my fourth complaint against my order -Order - .4347 - which is not cleared sofar. Please read this complaint with my earlier complaints I placed an Order dated 11-Nov-2020

Order - ...........4347 for Rs.

51,967.00 (1 item) for Blue Star 2 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, IC324YATU, White) for immediate delivery . While selecting the above product , it was seen that the product will be despatched within 2 - 3 days . After placing the order, it was seen in my order that the product will be despatched between November 11 to December3 . Due to wrong and misleading delivery period, I placed cancellation request.

Consequently I contacted multiple times to the customer care , and they are giving misleading statements.

I contacted the customer care for on multiple occasions for cancellation of my above referred order and refund of my money.

The customer care team is not cancelling the order . I couldnt not cancel my above order through my app . I believe that Amazon is looting my money, I am a prime customer.

Please cancel the above order and refund the money immediately. Or else I will take appropriate legal action against you .

Arun R