Verified Reviewer

Hello respected sir,

I have ordered many time. M very curie to see my items when they will come but today when delivery boy called me he said he is near on my location.

But he can't come there its our policy.... There is only 100 m distance but he said no... If I hv to go far from home then y I give delivery charges. I said plz deliver otherwise cancel then he said yes i will cancel.

What the fuck? My order name is Hansa and delivery location is bhangrotu in mandi himachal pradesh india or I hv order a kurti... Also I have ordered many time and these are still on track and may be these will also cancel by ur team... Its a big plate form and these small thing totally dis appointed..

2nd issue : when I called customer care number which one I get on google 0811239**** he said i will transfr ur call to senior manager and u get call plz pick 933038**** now i recived call and he said u hv to pay 10 rs.

With Google pay then u hv to pay total 210 rs instead of 244 rs. I said when I don't get my product y I transfer the money then he said... Cut ur call fast.. Wording is..

Chl chl fon cut.. What going on man....

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments