Verified Reviewer

I ordered things for Christmas and I verified my address before submitting it. Some how it was changed and my order was sent to a rite aid.

I have NEVER been to this store ever. I called customer service to figure out what to do so I can get my stuff. They said they could change my address to the right one. We verified the address 3 times and was told everything was handled.

I called today and nothing was taken care of after spending a good amount of time on the phone with Christina from customer service. The supervisor said he couldnt change my address on his end. His name was Rick. Which doesnt make sense.

You can cancel my order and redo my order, but you cant push a button to change my address. Doesnt make sense. I will NEVER order from this company again.

I dont get how a big company cant do something so simple. Thanks AMAZON for ruining my sons Christmas.

User's recommendation: NEVER ORDER FROM AMAZON.

Comments