Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.6

Update by user Jul 19, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Hi Sir/MadamThis is to inform you that my issue is sorted today and the amount has been updated in my account.Thanks & RegardsRaman kashyap998896****.

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2021

Hi Sir/Madam

I would like to inform you that. Yesterday morning, I had send the E-mail to Oraimo company regarding replace the product that is not working under warranty which I had purchased the product from your amazone application.

The company replied me. I have forward the same to your give E-mail which your CS provide the me. Today the e mail is bounced when I spoke with the customer support no help provide from her (Mr. Anoop repersentative side) the behavior is very very rude.

Where did he tell me to do whatever you want, wherever you have to complain, it's no use like consumer court, legal department, social media etc.

I request you to kindly returned the product and replace with new one.

I have attached the Invoice screenshot and warranty Invoice shared. Order d mention in the screenshot.I request you to kindly short my issue ASAP.

Thanks &;;;;;;; Regards

User's recommendation: Buy product directly to the brand because there is No help providing to the online e-commerce site they said directly go the company brand and talk with them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Il donne la satisfaction du client pratique et rapide.

Comments