2.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

To anyone who has not yet signed up for or been pushed into Amazon Prime by Amazon itself, DON'T DO IT! Delivery is unreliable - over the last month more than half of my purchases did not arrive as promised, and as I live in the Dallas area, weather has NOT been a factor.

Just about everything I purchased came from local warehouses, not other parts of the country. Prime items cost more than identical items on Jet.com and other competitive sites that offer 2-day delivery for free, and have a 100% success rate in my experience. Amazon.com customer service is a joke. Slow, nothing but canned *** about how much they value you as a customer, and no help.

You will waste 30 mins only to be told your delivery has been delayed.

What was once the best online commerce sites has become one of the worst. When my Amazon Prime membership runs out in another couple of months I will not be renewing it.

Review about: Amazon Prime Membership.

I didn't like: Repeated failure to meet shipping promises, Unhelpful customer service, Prime is not 2 day delivery, How buyers are treated.

Comments

Totally agree - I live in Dallas area too. I've been happy with Amazon Prime in the past but lately they've been terrible.

Yesterday it took almost 2 hours for them to deliver my food order (on a weekday).

Today they delivered a package that was supposed to have an expensive security system in it and it contained mouse pads.

Then I got passed around to 3 different people in customer service who barely spoke English and didn't communicate a thing to each other - so 40 minutes later I'm explaining all over again. Unacceptable!