I am writing but not sure that I will receive a reply after the bad experience I just had with your customer service representative.

I placed an order on July -26-2020 for various items, to be shipped to Canada. At the time I placed the order I paid over $16 to expedite the shipment.

My relative is traveling on August 9-2020 and I want her to receive the shipment before her travel date. The system then showed me that my shipment will be received between August 5-8. Today I was trying to track it online and found out that one of the items is 'undeliverable' and the other items should be delivered by August 18-2020.

I immediately called your customer service on 866-216-****, I waited for the system to transfer my call and had a representative, who was not helpful, attended to my call. I explained the situation with all the details and asked him what can I do?

I should cancel the order as there will be no one to receive the shipment at the estimated date. He did not suggest anything and rudely said "you cannot cancel" and hung up on me.

I do not accept this bad experience from a very well reputed company like Amazon, especially that the company brags about how customers are important to this company and it is mentioned in many marketing books as a very successful case study for students to learn from.

I request an immediate cancel to my order knowing that I am really dissatisfied with this bad experience being a regular customer to Amazon.

Account details:

Robert Garlough

bob.garlough@***.com

145 Columbia Avenue, Apt 4012- Holland, MI 49423

Order #:114-204****-0863412

Elsy Garlough (Robert's wife)

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Variety.

Amazon Cons: Bad customer service, Bad customer services.

Comments