263 views
Verified Reviewer

I AM SO VERY, VERY ANGRY WITH AMAZON. I ordered a UGears stagecoach Order #114-105****-0791400 on 11/19/20.

Received it 11/21/20. This was supppose to be a Christmas gift, but low and behold Amazon sends a text to the recipient showing the picture of the item ordered and receipt. HOW DARE YOU!!!! YOU HAVE COMPLETELY RUINED MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO THIS PERSON.

YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO RUIN THIS. IF IT WAS SENT AFTER CHRISTMAS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN OK, BUT NO YOU HAD TO SEND IT THE SAME DAY I RECEIVED IT AND RUIN IT. NOW I NO LONGER HAVE A SURPRISE GIFT FOR HIM AND PROBABLY WILL HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING ELSE BUT IF IT IS FROM AMAZON NO WAY WOULD I STATE IT WAS A GIFT. AGAIN I AM REALLY REALLY FURIOUS OVER THIS.

THANKS FOR NOTHING.

Hope you don't lget sent notification of gifts you may receive. Have a nice day.

User's recommendation: Never let Amazon know your purchase is a gift.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1964566

Agree!

#1963951

Most of these poor people at Amazon are breaking their backs and risking their lives to send your gifts so can sit home safe, warm and comfy. Many people have lost their jobs and are now living on the streets.

(In a snowstorm). I think you might want to re examine your priorities.....?

#1965188
@PissedConsumer1963951

FYI I have never had a problem with Amazon before. I have done and still do a lot of business with them and have always left favorable comments about their delivery and drivers Not that you need to know this, but I am a senior citizen with medical problems and cannot get out that easy.

Furthermore, I also have a family member who has stage 4 cancer and isn't expected to make it until Christmas You have NO RIGHT to condemn me for writing a complaint. It is not a happy time for us. I also lost my late husband who was only 56 at the time and served this country in Vietnam protecting YOU and this country and also worked outside in the elements. Unfortunetly Vietnam killed him in the end.

So before you condemn me for just giving MY OPINION , IYOU MAY WANT TO THINK ABOUT YOUR PRIORITIES. Furthermore you don't even know me.

I hope you and your family have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR. This statement is my opinion only.