Hy sir my name is Mitesh patel.I ordered a asus vivobook pro 17 laptop from us amazon on september 21,2019.Right now i am at india and i have some battery problem in my laptop so there is need of invoice number of laptop.I try to download the invoice from amazon app but i only receive the order number of my purchase.Here at customer service they need only invoice number but i don't have a invoice number. so please send me invoice number of my product. I share some information regarding to my purchase.

The Order number was 114-790****-174****.The total amount of laptop was $1188.29 Payment Method was mastercard ending with 5221.Billing address was 3946 Hwy 182 East Apt 8A columbus, MS 39702.Order was shipped on september 23,2019.From which i placed order that Email is not working so please send me invoice copy to this Mail.I have urgent need of invoice copy so please send me as fast as you can.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments