Verified Reviewer

2.6

I placed an order for tis PlayStation gift card this morning and when my friend tried to redeem it, it would work, she tried several times and kept getting an error message "Code Invalid" I contacted the first time spoke with rep they stated the policy about digital cards and stated can't get refund, I escalated and spoke with supervisor /manager Paul, stated same thing but advise me to call back once I knew what the error message was ( I didn't know at the time). I call back and speak with a different supervisor/manager and they want to transfer me.

This experience is very upsetting because no one is trying to help. The point is that I bought a PlayStation card the card don't work because it has the error message stating invalid. I need a refund and cant get that either, been a member of amazon for a very long time and spend alot of money.

At least you guys can give me credits for the money I'm loosing. This is the 2nd time this has happened and this is unacceptable.

User's recommendation: Don't buy any digital cards especially playstation/xbox.

Amazon Pros: I usually receive my orders quickly, Talking to people.

Amazon Cons: Promises refund and never delivers, Not very friendly or helpful customer service.

Comments