Amazon - UPS delivery person slammed down package breaking contents
Short version: ordered a microwave from Amazon.ca.UPS delivered it.
Delivery driver just slammed it on it's side on the porch shattering the door. Now I have to carry a heavy microwave through the snow to a postal outlet to get my refund. Thanks for nothing Amazon/UPS.
Attached are pictures of the lack of packaging -- very thin styrofoam in the box and one sheet of brown paper in the outer box.
Totally avoidable...such a waste of time and effort because a warehouse worker and a UPS driver were lazy.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Rca Microwave
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I am a busy mother of six-year-old twins. I intended to purchase three Amazon Gift Cards for $60 each for three upcoming children's birthday parties. I wrongly purchased three Amazon..."
- "I bought 8 products from Amazon UK, 7 books and 1 phosphate test, in one week. Out of the 8 products bought from Amazon UK, 5 of the book were damaged..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "ATV WAS DIAGNOSED AT TWO REPAIR SHOP AND BOTH DETERMINED IT WAS THEY CAMSHAFT THAT NEEDED REPLACING AND THE CARBURATOR NEEDED REBUILT. Ebay Item number: 200390388700 but it came with..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "We hired Andy Barbe inc. to renovate our basement. He had a totally unfinished basement to start with and was to complete it from June 15 till September 1st. On..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."