Verified Reviewer

1.5

Order id-408-419****-364****

Sir, Today my product has to be delivered as it was promised from Amazon. It will be replaced under the broken product sent to me.

If it cant be delivered due to any reason then this is your Amazon team responsibility to resolve properly not like this before attempting delivery . This is not the way to deliver unsuccessful delivery. Infront of me he is saying it cant be delivered. Is this the way your team attempting the delivery?

You should confirm all details from your Amazon, not like this once product is out for delivery.

You should have to deliver or if you have any query then you should consult your team Amazon not infront of customer.

I need replacement for this thats the only option i want. From how many days since from 1st of December I am continuously trying to reach your team but didnt get any satisfactory response till date today.

Now Im totally fedup from Amazon response and totally disappointed this time now. I have tried each and every possible way but didnt find any resolution.

User's recommendation: Please be sure for any replacement promised from Amazon they doesn’t complete, they aren’t much supportive as everywhere mentioned.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments