Purchase 2 packs of the Hanes briefs Ultimate X Temp at $16.99 a pack the total price was almost $38.00 with the tax. after a couple of washes by hand the elastic completely stretch.

Now I can't wear the briefs due to that the elastic around the waist stretch so much that if i was to wear the briefs they would drop down to my ankle i might be over stating it, but the briefs are completely on-usable, I have been a Hanes customer for over twenty years, and i never had any problems with your underwear until i bought these two packs of Ultimate X temperature briefs. As far as i know I'm not the only one complaining about this product when I went in your complaint forum, the forum was full of customer having the same problem with their purchase of Hanes X Temp, brief. what i would like is to return the six brief that i bought and have Hanes either replace or refund me the purchase price of about $38.00 that I paid for under wears that i can't use.

like i mentioned previously i have been a loyal customer for over 20 yrs with no complaints about your products until now. Yours Truly Marco E-mail = mcardona308@nyc.rr.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Hanes X-temp Underwear.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Amazon Pros: Liked.

Comments

Are You serious about this complaint!??? Shouldn't you be complaining to Hanes about their product and not Amazon?