I have contacted amazon today due to my package not being delivered. In the address/shipping label it clearly states to deliver package to office.

How hard is it? It was done before now all of a sudden your drivers can't read. Then I called customer service who told me it would be redelivered by 9pm. I got a call at 6pm from the distribution center saying the package was back on the truck and would be re routed by 9pm.

9:30pm came around and no package, so when I called customer service again the lady on the phone stated "sorry ma'am, your package was never put back on the truck" so we will have to re deliver tomorrow (Saturday). I advised her I will not be here again which is why I gave the instruction to begin with about taking it to the office. So then again today, I had a package supposed to be delivered to my leasing office as they accept packages and have before. So I get a notification " we could not deliver your package".

How hard is it to drop it off in the office, you have to pass it to get to my apartment building.

Last time I had to cancel my order and request a refund, this is *** ridiculous and I will not continue business if this huge company cant get their delivery drivers to take the dam box to where the instructions say. I would like some sort of credit on my account or for your company to fix this issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

h.kitchener

You neglected to say exactly how the package was to be delivered: USPS, UPS or by some other company.

to h.kitchener #1546294

By an Amazon driver. Not ups or USPS. They know to deliver to my office and Amazon has done the same in the past and all of a sudden now their drivers cant figure out where to deliver!