I had placed an order 2 weeks before Christmas and I received 2 of the items the week after Christmas and the rest were suppose to come the following week. The rest of the order did not arrive and when I went on line to check my Amazon account I could not access the account no matter what I attempted to do.

It just kept saying call customer service . I called and the customer service rep said there was a hold for some reason and they would be contacting me in the next 24 to 48 hours to get things cleared up. I waited several days and never heard a peep and I tried to get in the account and the same thing ,it would not let me in and said it sent a one time password to my email. When you enter the password it tells you to call Customer Service, I have gone threw this same thing 8 times now and I never get anything accomplished .

The agents are hateful and offer nothing to assist in resolving the problem, they all say another team has to help you get straightened out, and they will contact you in 24 to 48 hours and it just goes on and on without an answer to my question and that is where is the rest of my order or the refund for the items I have not received. I cannot get a straight answer they all say I will get a notice but when I questioned the agent about the notice and how will it come ,"she said it will be on your account," I told her I cannot get into my account and I want this resolved now, She actually hung up on me. I have had more than enough of the smart replays and and the evasive answers. The customer service agents need to go to some training and learn how to deal with people.

They all have had attitudes before I can even get the problem out. I simply want to know where my order is or where my money is. I would like an explanation of why this is all happening in the first place. I have been a good customer to Amazon and have never had issues with anything.

This makes absolutely no sense and I really am at a loss. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this with Amazon.

User's recommendation: Make sure you can access your account in multiple ways.

Location: Louisville, Kentucky