03/07/2019 The very best commercially made apple pie made in the U.S.A. is the "Ultimate Plush Pippin Deep Dish Apple Pie".

For years Walmart and Amazon sold this pie but for some unknown reason they stopped? I called the Plush Pippin factory in Washington. The young woman that I talked to said that they're still in business and have an outlet store on site but do NOT/will NOT ship pies to anyone. So if you want their pie, you'll have to go to Washington state and find their store?

I even offered her an extra $20 if she would buy and send me at least a dozen or more pies in overnight mail. Answer? Sorry, no can do.

I used to buy 4-6 at a time. Had I know that Walmart would stop selling real apple pies instead of this *** that they call a pie, I would have bought a large freezer at filled it with these pies.

The lady at the factory said they make many different fruit pies. Wonder what they taste like? It's sad when you've got the $$$'s, want the pie and can't get it. I live in Delaware and 3,000 miles for pie is a long drive.

I can't eat the one in my freezer, I'll probably leave it there forever to remind me how fleeting wonderful apple pies can be.

Sad day for us all. Bon Appetit

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments