Bought an airsoft rifle from amazone and a couple of weeks after that the gun clip jammed so i cant use it.Amazon custumer support just gave me the money back.

I am pissed at the fact that they didnt even offer a new gun becuase the warrety was for 30 days. it only had been 2 weeks. Maybe amazon just sucks at CS or maybe it sucks in general. you tell me.

the gun i bought was a TSD sports spring powerd m14 rifle.i thought it was gonna be a *** of a gun but it just up and broke.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Mike_mn
Luoyang, Henan, China #213941

I've had good experieinces with Amazon...even when they did screw up.

I purchased two Paintball helments that I concidered defective.

They did offer to refund/replace them.

Concider yourself fortunate that you got your money back.Reading these complaints gives me shivers down my spine!

Amazon Keeps Charging Prime Membership with any Request! Amazon "I am Brazilian, I live in Brazil and I go to the USA every couple of months for business, And every now and than I make purchases on Amazon.com as..." Read more Amazon's Unethical Practices Amazon "Amazon Gift Card for $75 was lost and even with purchase receipt and authorization receipt, Amazon refused to compensate. Retailer won't reimburse either and advises to contact Amazon. Vicious cycle!..." Read more Very disappointed in Amazon - service going downhill FAST Amazon "To anyone who has not yet signed up for or been pushed into Amazon Prime by Amazon itself, DON'T DO IT! Delivery is unreliable - over the last month more..." Read more Vitabreeze Scam on Amazon. FAKE Reviews! Amazon "Vitabreeze. It’s an Amazon-only scam that you probably have never heard of. Never heard of that company, right? That’s because they are a fly-by-night Amazon scam, with FAKE REVIEWS on..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more RugsUSA - Terrible rug quility RugsUSA "I tried to leave a review on their website but unfortunately couldn't. Bought a rug 1 year and 1 month ago. And the rug did not hold up. It started..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more