Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Sep 24, 2021

Instead of attempts at helping me with my account. And the issues Amazon had with reactivate of account.

Sent me to a company to fix a software issues.

Problem is Amazon REQUIRING THE expiration date of a card used on last purchase almost a year ago.

I got a new card with same account # AFTER LAST BUY.

SO A DIFFERENT EXPIRES DATE. SO of course the expire date doesn't match.

Amazon support stated to get the last expire date from the credit card company.

That is NOT kept once a NEW physical card is sent. NO NEED.

You would think Amazon could figure out how to deal with that issue.

Seems the standard answer is to ignore the customer.

Everything is the same, phone number, billing address, email, credit card account number.

I did use several of the Amazon lockers for a few deliveries was convenient safe. i also used a op box and a street address for the few services that did NOT know they could deliver to my po box legally.

User's recommendation: forget about any USEFUL customer support with your account. I strongly felt the opposite before a bit before covid hit. NOW it seems voice or chat help with account of a buyer is "I don't need to help you to buy from amazon if I have to do any effort". 1 good rest had that attitude. very sad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: a possible solution. NOT asking 4 things not possible 2 get like old expire date of a credit card that has been replaced by a NEWER card with same account # over 6 months ago. I have several of my order numbers. need to be able to use old account..

Amazon Pros: Great selection of products.

Amazon Cons: Idiots in customer care with no authority to resolve a situation, Hanging up on a customer, Sending customer to justanswers dot com instead of helping.

Comments