Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
1.8

One day I opened my mail and there was a $600.00 Amazon credit card. I did not ask for this card.

I always used my personal credit card for purchased.

They also had my personal credit card on file and I could not find a way to delete it. I went to my phone and locked my credit card so Amazon couldn't use it.

I had to close my credit card account. They sent me 2 and charged my Amazon CC without my knowledge. I paid them as they threatened me with a very high fee for not paying on time.

I no longer use Amazon.

They almost tricked me with signing up with Prime. Wich I didn't want because they charge you a yearly subscription fee.

Now I can't buy anything from Amazon because I don't know which card they would bill. I deleted my Amazon App. I've heard of too many horror stories like billing both cards for the one item.

I don't use it anymore.

Too many complaints regarding credit cards.

I don't advise anyone not to use Amazon. I am no longer interested in being a customer. Be careful with this company.

I advise you not to buy anything from their re-sellers. If you must use Amazon make sure it's Amazon you're buying from and stay away from their re-sellers.

I ripped

User's recommendation: Watch out for tricks they use to Join Prime.

Location: Providence, Rhode Island