Having been a Prime Member for 10 years lately I have been progressively getting more and more exacerbated about the shipping.1st - Prime 2 day guarantee is worthless.

Why? Because as a Prime member you are already getting free shipping on Prime orders. Rarely do 2 day deliveries arrive on time. Average is 3-4 days.

2nd - Non Prime sellers are lying about their shipping and there is NOTHING we can do about it. You buy the product based upon their shipping statement. Only then, after it actually ships you learn that you've been duped (see attached). Yes, Amazon does have amazing return policies and that's exactly what I'm going to do when this order finally arrives.

I'm not even going to open it. It's going back the same day. So, until these flakes learn not to lie, I'm going to do what I had done all those many years before Amazon...

I'll go without.Or, head to the brick and mortar and take it home THAT DAY.

Review about: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Sellers to be held accountable for lying. Amazon should have a meter on the sellers page that shows percentage of deliveries made as promised..

What does your order from a third party vendor have to do with Prime?Exactly nothing.

Before you place your order it tells you when you will get delivered, whether it be prime or 3p seller. If you want it quick use fulfilled by amazon and Prime. If not you have to wait until it gets there. Also your experience with Prime is not my experience.

When I order Prime I 99% of the time get my delivery on time, and in most cases early.

The few times its been late which was USPS fault not Amazon all you have to do is call and they will give u a free month of prime.Worth it to me!