Accidentally made 2 trade-in accounts. When I mailed them the fire 10 tablet I did not notice that the email for the other one says MY TABLET WAS ELIGIBLE FOR 20% OFF NEXT PURCHASE and the other one doesnt.

So I printed the shipping label not noticing it did not indicate the discount for next purchase on the email and mailed it. I got my gift certificate for the tablet, and i called them for the 20% off since Im purchasing the new one. And they refused. They told me there was nothing they can do.

Since the shipping label i sent them was the one that did not indicate the 20% off. I asked them for the reason why was the exact same tablet not be eligible for the discount. And they could not give me an answer. They work like machines.

They were suppose to be assisting customers with issues like this.

I wouldnt ask for the discount if it was not eligible. But clearly it was.

User's recommendation: Read the fine print and double check before sending trade-ins. Customer Service could not help with issues.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Great selection of goods.

Amazon Cons: Customer service has a thick accent it is hard to understand, Customer service does not help with issue.

Location: Los Angeles, California