Verified Reviewer

3.2

I have noted in recent months that more and more Prime 2-day deliveries are being delayed. I have had no less than a 1/2 dozen in just the past two or three weeks.

If a product or service is advertised to be delivered in 2 days, it damn sure should be. I pay over $100 a year for this service and feel that Amazon is taking advantage. I also dislike the fact that Amazon is using the U.S. Postal system more and more.

This is about the most useless system that could be utilized. I just had a 2-day delivery delayed on New Year's Eve day by USPS and now my delivery will be delayed for 4 days due to the holiday.

On top of that, it is almost impossible to file a complaint with Amazon Customer Service. The "chat" service directs you to their "sorry" service.

User's recommendation: Customer Service should be just that....SERVICE! Not lack of! Amazon should be required to make Customer Service more accesible.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Low price and availability.

Amazon Cons: Are not good at getting back with customers.

Location: Ephrata, Pennsylvania