Verified Reviewer

I purchased a Dell Optiplex 990 Desktop Computer, i7 up to 3.8GHz CPU, 16GB DDR3 Memory, New 512GB SSD, WiFi, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed) back in 2019. Order # 112-492****-150****.

Everything worked fine for the first 6-months, then it began to freeze up or reboot. I could not find anything wrong when I ran Diagnostics on it. So I started to replace parts. First, I change the Power Supply, then the memory.

Nothing I did got rid of the problem. Back in that same year, I purchased a wireless keyboard and mouse, VicTsing Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo, Stylish Full-Size Keyboard and Quiet Mouse, 2.4GHz Wireless Connection with USB Receiver for Desktop Computer, Laptop, PC, Windows (Black) order # 113-373****-193****. A couple of weeks ago. I replaced the wireless keyboard and mouse with a USB keyboard and a USB mouse and have not had any problems afterward.

I just thought I would let you know about this in case others are having this same problem. I do not have the option to do a product review.

User's recommendation: Some wireless keyboard/mouse can cause freeze or reboots of computers.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments